READY TO SHIP FAQ
- Ready to ship refers to materials that are currently in stock and available to be shipped without additional production time. These materials have already been manufactured. This can be a convenient option for those who need their tiles quickly and do not want to wait for a custom order to be produced.
- Keep in mind, the selection of ready to ship stock may be more limited compared to custom orders, but can still offer a wide variety of styles, colors, and sizes to choose from.
- Our handmade tile stock inventory includes various types, styles, and designs, including many of our bestsellers and all-time favorites.
- Browse our Ready To Ship collection, filtering by color, style, application and more to find your perfect match.
- Square footage availability ranges and inventory changes daily, so act fast to secure your favorites!
- Mexico, of course!
- Our materials not only come from Mexico, but we also store them there. As a vital hub for Clay Imports, it's a significant location for our operations. We pride ourselves on delivering the materials to you as quickly as possible, even with international logistics at play.
- Our stock items are readily available in Mexico. The estimated transit time, from the time you place your order, to the final destination is 4 weeks.
- Read more about transit times here.
- No rush available, as our approach involves dedicating ample time to prep, pack and ship to guarantee your satisfaction!
- Our international transit times are within a competitive timeframe, without compromising the quality of the process. Learn more about transit here.
- Packing tile orders for shipping takes a long time due to several factors, including the fragile nature of tiles, the need for careful handling to prevent breakage, and the varying sizes, shapes, and textures of tiles. Learn more here.