Fleur Antique Satin Sealed Tile 8"
- Interior floors, walls, mudrooms, kitchen islands, entryways, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, bathroom floors, and decorative walls.
- Commercial and high traffic areas such as restaurants, bars, and offices.
- Stair risers and stair treads.
- Some outdoor applications, such as patio floors under a covered area. Outdoor kitchens and showers in warmer climates and most areas not directly exposed to freezing conditions.
Avoid use in
- Areas exposed to harsh freezing conditions, sloped floors in wet areas and shower floors.
How it's made
Grout & Trim
Grout Product and Color
For a more traditional, larger grout joint installation, consider using Saltillo specific gray grout. Saltillo grout will have color variation when dry. For a more conventional installation and less color variation, we recommend Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA. For additional information, please read our blog.
Depending on the desired look, you can use grout joint spacers up to ¾.” We recommend a minimum spacing of 1/4”. Due to size variation in handmade tile, a smaller grout joint can create uneven grout lines, therefore larger grout lines can be easier to install. This is a recommendation, so feel free to consult us if you need additional guidance.
For a clean and contemporary look, we recommend Schluter Schiene Satin Anodized Aluminium - 1/2. This sleek metal trim is paintable and available in various finish options.
For additional information on Schluter options, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!