Super Smooth Gloss Sealed 8"x8"
- Interior floors, walls, mudrooms, kitchen islands, entryways, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, bathroom floors and decorative walls.
- Commercial and high traffic areas such as restaurants, bars and offices.
- Stair risers and stair treads.
- Some outdoor applications, such as, patio floors under a covered area. Outdoor kitchens and showers in warmer climates and most areas not directly exposed to freezing conditions.
Avoid use in
- Areas exposed to harsh freezing conditions, sloped floors in wet areas and shower floors.
Super vs Traditional
Contrary to “Traditional“, the Saltillo Super tiles are hand-pressed and smoothed out more. This process creates their rounded edges, smoother surface and slightly less pillowing (i.e. Super Saltillo tiles are slightly flatter than Traditional Saltillo.)
Grout Product and Color
For a more traditional, larger grout joint style installation, consider using Saltillo specific gray grout. For a more conventional installation, we recommend Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA. For additional information, please read our blog.
Depending on the desired look, you can use grout joint spacers up to ¾.” We recommend a minimum spacing of 1/16”. For additional information, please read our blog.