Super Smooth Gloss Sealed Tile 12"x12"
- Interior floors, walls, mudrooms, kitchen islands, entryways, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, bathroom floors, and decorative walls.
- Commercial and high-traffic areas such as restaurants, bars, and offices.
- Stair risers and stair treads.
- Some outdoor applications, such as patio floors under a covered area. Outdoor kitchens and showers in warmer climates and most areas not directly exposed to freezing conditions.
Avoid use in
- Areas exposed to harsh freezing conditions, sloped floors in wet areas, and shower floors.
Super vs Traditional
Contrary to “Traditional“, Super Saltillo tiles are hand-pressed and smoothed out more. This creates rounded edges, a smoother surface, and slightly less pillowing aka a slightly flatter surface.
Grout & Trim
Grout Color and Joints
Although grout color is based on personal preference and your specific project, we recommend Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA 38 Avalanche. Read our grout color blog for additional recommendations.
Depending on the desired look, you can use grout joint spacers up to ¾.” We recommend a minimum spacing of 1/4”. Due to size variation in handmade tile, a smaller grout joint can create uneven grout lines, therefore larger grout lines can be easier to install. This is a recommendation, so feel free to consult us if you need additional guidance.
For a clean and contemporary look, we recommend Schluter Schiene Satin Anodized Aluminium - 3/4". This sleek metal trim is paintable and available in various finish options. For additional information on Schluter options, email us at email@example.com!