- Interior floors, walls, mudrooms, kitchen islands, entryways, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, bathroom floors, and decorative walls.
- Commercial and high traffic areas such as restaurants, bars, and offices.
- Stair risers and stair treads.
- Some outdoor applications, such as patio floors under a covered area. Outdoor kitchens and showers in warmer climates and most areas not directly exposed to freezing conditions.
Avoid use in
- Areas exposed to harsh freezing conditions, sloped floors in wet areas and shower floors.
Meet the artist
Grout & Trim
Grout Product and Color
We recommend Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA 38 Avalanche.
We recommend between 1/8”-1/4" grout joint for rectified tiles, due to a natural variation in size. An additional deviation of ± 1/4" is considered acceptable for joint straightness and variation of flatness.
Although a tighter grout joint is achievable, we recommend consulting a skilled installation expert to increase the probability of a successful installation.
For a clean and contemporary look, we recommend Schluter Schiene Satin Anodized Aluminium - 3/8". This sleek metal trim is paintable and available in various finish options.
For additional information on Schluter options, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org!