Custom Tile Sample Kit
Clay Imports produces custom materials both in-house and in collaboration with our international artisans. Whether you are a designer, interested in creating a unique design, or a creative client with an artistic eye, we are eager to make your vision a reality.
We offer customization for pattern, size, and color. We specialize in color-matching to replace damaged, antique, or existing tiles. This includes Sherwin Williams color matching to get as close as possible to the desired shade. If any of the above apply to your project, we recommend ordering a sample kit, prior to placing a full order.
What is a Custom Sample Kit?
A custom sample kit assists in visualizing a custom tile, before placing a full order. For increased order confidence, we recommend placing a custom sample kit order for any changes made to our stock materials.
What's included in your custom sample kit?
- 4 pieces of tile - color, texture, and size variation
- $50/Per Sample Kit (1 revision included)
- If the original sample kit needs to be revised, an additional lead time will apply
Important Custom Sample Kit Details- Shipping is not included in the sample kit cost.
- Lead time varies depending on order complexity. Lead time will be provided prior to placing the sample kit order.
- Lead time for a full order is additional and will be provided upon approval of a kit.
- If you place a full order for the custom tile, we will credit $50 towards your order.
- For multiple sample kits, credit is only applied when the custom tile is ordered. If no action is taken, we will not credit or refund.
- Foregoing a custom sample kit, will require a custom waiver agreement.
- Clay Imports has the full rights to custom tiles and can sell them to customers.