Riviera Smooth Gloss Sealed Tile 12"
- Interior floors, walls, mudrooms, kitchen islands, entryways, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, bathroom floors, and decorative walls.
- Commercial and high-traffic areas such as restaurants, bars, and offices.
- Stair risers and stair treads.
- Some outdoor applications, such as patio floors under a covered area. Outdoor kitchens and showers in warmer climates and most areas not directly exposed to freezing conditions.
Avoid use in
- Areas exposed to harsh freezing conditions, sloped floors in wet areas, and shower floors.
How it's made
Grout & Trim
Grout Product and Color
For a more traditional, larger grout joint style installation, consider using Saltillo specific gray grout. For a more conventional installation, we recommend Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA. For additional information, please read our blog.
Depending on the desired look, you can use grout joint spacers up to ¾.” We recommend a minimum spacing of 1/4”. Due to size variation in handmade tile, a smaller grout joint can create uneven grout lines, therefore larger grout lines can be easier to install. This is a recommendation, so feel free to consult us if you need additional guidance.
For a clean and contemporary look, we recommend Schluter Schiene Satin Anodized Aluminium - 1/2. This sleek metal trim is paintable and available in various finish options.
For additional information on Schluter options, email us at email@example.com!