$3.00 per piece
Size : 4″x4″
Finish : Gloss
Texture : Smooth
Variation : Medium
Lead time : In stock in Austin. Ship from warehouse within 3-5 business days.
Sample : Sample Available Immediately.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
Clay Imports sources all tiles responsibly from places we appreciate. Needless to say, we visit each international partner and their production facilities regularly. Certainly, Talavera tile is our most traditional tile. It is rich in both history and color and design. With a backstory rooted deep in Colonial Mexican culture, Talavera tiles feature an array of patterns and vibrant colors. For example, Talavera blends characteristics of Islamic art, Spanish tradition, and materials native to central Mexico. Each tile is individually hand cut and painted. As a result, the natural variations and imperfections in each piece add to the uniqueness of Talavera tile.
1 square foot = 9 pieces
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy