San Miguel Natural Clay
$0.55 per piece
Size : 3″x3″
Finish : Matte
Texture : Smooth
Note : Sealing is required to preserve the natural beauty of this tile.
Variation : V-2 (Slight Variation)
Lead time : In stock in Mexico. Ships from warehouse within 2-3 weeks.
Sample : Sample Available in 2-3 weeks.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
Natural terra-cotta in small format is here! Size 3”x3” tiles are just the perfect “in-between” size for those who want to create an unconventional space. Our 3”x3” San Miguel Natural Clay tiles feature a single neutral, and moderately varied color: natural terra-cotta. Use these square tiles to elevate indoor and outdoor spaces. San Miguel Natural Clay Tile is suitable for backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, flooring, bathrooms and even certain outdoor installations, such as covered patios in non-freezing environments.
Sealing is required to preserve the natural beauty of this tile.
Before, during, and shortly a San Miguel Natural Clay Tile installation, each and every tile needs to be sealed. This will protect the tiles from absorbing moisture and heavy staining. As a great side effect, it will also give your tiles a nice sheen. We recommend sealing your tile with Miracle Seal 511 Porous Plus. Here is how:
- Seal San Miguel Natural Clay Tile – Before Installation: Lay out all San Miguel Natural Clay Tiles. Use a yellow sealer application sponge. Apply the sealer with the sponge. Ensure to remove any excess bubbles. Do not apply heavy pressure. Repeat this step. Then leave the sealer treatment to dry for 6 hours before you proceed to the grouting.
- Seal San Miguel Natural Clay Tile – During Installation: Confirm that a topical grout release is used during grout application. We recommend Miracle Sealants Grout Release Sealer. Using Grout Release prior to the grouting process will make cleanup of grout haze easier after application and will protect your surface from grout haze or stains.
- Seal San Miguel Natural Clay Tile– After Installation: Clean the installed and grouted San Miguel Natural Clay Tile surface. Use a yellow sealer application sponge. Apply the sealer with the sponge. Ensure to remove any excess bubbles. Do not apply heavy pressure. Repeat this step. Then leave the sealer treatment to dry for 6 hours.
1 square feet = 16 pcs
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy