$3.00 – $8.00
Finish : High Gloss
Texture : Relief
Variation : V-2 (Slight Variation)
Lead time : Made to order. Ships from warehouse within 6-8 weeks.
Sample : Sample Available Immediately.
Architectural when close, luscious texture and light bounce in a repeated field. Suggests frost in light blue, sparkling water in darker blue, and lush under brush in emerald.
A vibrant new tile series from Ayse Design: Valladollid Series
The inspiration comes from the town it was named after – Valladolid in the heart of the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico. It’s a magical town that still preserves its Spanish and Mayan culture. The streets are quiet, the walls are sun splashed and everyone you meet feels like they are from a time out of place.
It’s rich, lush and tropical. That’s because the jungle is relentless. It makes it extra special to discover a Jaguar temple or Spanish convent carved out of the overgrowth. The colors seem to shimmer in the heat. Oh, and it’s really hot. And that’s the perfect excuse to spend the afternoon diving into crystal clear underground pools or as they are called here: Cenotes. The tile designs represent all of the competing elements in Valladollid. From the depth and color of the wildlife to the Spanish culture and the Mayan heritage. It’s a line of tiles that has a story to tell.
High Gloss Relief
V-2 – Slight variation where there may be differences in texture and/or shade within similar colors.
Suitable for walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy
Photography: Chris Diaz at Shutterbug Studios