$6.90 per piece
Size : 8″x8″
Finish : Honed
Texture : Smooth
Variation : V-2 (Slight Variation)
Lead time : In stock in Austin. Ships from warehouse within 3-5 business days.
Sample : Sample Available Immediately.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
What is Terrazzo polished cement tile?
Orleans terrazzo cement tile is a traditional material that is entirely handmade. Terrazzo tiles are a version of classic cement tiles. These tiles contain small pieces of marble, which are visually pleasing and also add a special, silk-feel texture without causing any negative change in the slip rates. Our terrazzo polished cement tiles are created using a special mix of the highest quality materials ensuring durability, and guaranteeing that they will remain vivid and beautiful.
Technically, terrazzo tiles have an even higher endurance and lower absorption rates than classic cement tiles. However, the real advantage the terrazzo tiles offer is the thickness of the color layer (6-8 mm) which makes them suitable for grinding in 5-10 years if needed when any staining occurs. A new layer of color appears after the grinding and the continual use of the tiles is possible without the need to change them. It is suitable for all commercial and residential floors and walls when the appropriate application procedures are followed.
Important Installation Note
Orleans terrazzo polished cement tile requires sealing heavily during the installation process. If this step is not done correctly, staining can begin to occur immediately following installation. Note that certain sealers will darken cement tile colors significantly. Ask your installer to apply sealer options to sample pieces prior to sealing all tile. Please read our encaustic pattern cement installation guideline and cement tile sealing guideline prior to installation.
- Mix tiles from different boxes during setting to produce a beautiful and natural appearance.
- WE ADVISE AGAINST USING BLACK GROUT
- Use only non-pigmented or low-pigmented grouts. We recommend selecting a non or low-pigment grout by Mapei.
V-2 – Slight variation where there may be differences in texture and/or shade within similar colors.
1 square foot = 2.25 pieces
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Resources & Specifications
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy