$3.00 – $7.40 per piece
Texture : Smooth
Variation : V-2 (Slight Variation)
What is Geometric Series?
The Geometric Series is a collection of 14 mathematically inspired patterns, designed by Austin creative, Ayse Iyriboz. The Geometric Series Herringboneish tile is a fresh take on timeless imagery and uses fine line screen printing and simple color combinations to create tile patterns that are not only beautiful but also curious and thought-provoking. Much like gazing into a work or art, these patterns speak to the viewer. Depending on how you choose to them, they can communicate simplicity and minimalism or complexity and extravagance. Though the Geometric Series patterns can be used independently to create a field of intricate repeating lines, multiple patterns can also be combined to make a collective and truly unique mosaic work.
As with all Clay Imports’ products, the Geometric Series tiles are handmade and responsibly sourced. This product is handcrafted in Dolores Hidalgo, Guanajuato, México. It is produced of only NON-lead based glazes and recycled porcelain. The Geometric Series is made to last a lifetime, and not much longer than that. Unlike many conventional tile products, this tile body is designed to biodegrade after 150 years.
Important Installation Note
For a natural, well blended finish, Clay Imports recommends mixing your tiles prior to installation. Remove all tiles from the box, lay them out and blend them. Expect to find a few pieces of tile with glaze chips. Though you can sort these tiles out and use them for cuts, including tiles with chips, flakes and irregularities will emphasize the handcrafted look of your installation. Please read our Encaustic Clay Installation Roadmap prior to installation.
- Though this product works well in wet areas such as showers and backsplashes, prior to installation, the unglazed back of your tile is susceptible to absorbing moisture. Until you are ready to install, do not let your tile to get wet.
|Size + Glaze|
4"x4" High Gloss Finish, 8"x8" Semi Gloss Finish
V-2 – Slight variation where there may be differences in texture and/or shade within similar colors.
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy