$5.00 – $9.00 per piece
Finish : High Gloss
Texture : Relief
Variation : V-2 (Slight Variation)
Handmade Mexican Tile Adonte is handmade. As a result, Talavera tile features natural variations and imperfections in each piece adding to its uniqueness. A beloved characteristic of Talavera tile is light crazing over time, which adds even more energy to this material. Square Talavera tiles measure approximately 4”x4” or 6”x6” with an approximate ¼” thickness. Colorwise, bright and vibrant is the norm, intensified by a high gloss finish. The texture of a Talavera tile is usually smooth, though we offer a variety of stunning Relief Tiles. Want to know more about talavera tiles? Read our blog : Let’s Talk Talavera Tile: History and Design.
Mix tiles from different boxes during setting to produce a beautiful and natural appearance. Details that can be seen in a closeup, will be subtle when installation is completed. If properly installed, Handmade Mexican Tile Adonte will result in a beautiful, durable, easy to maintain surface that can be enjoyed for many years. PLEASE NOTE that though this tile does not require sealing, using a conventional “grout release” will increase the efficiency of grout application. It is always recommended to apply a grout test on a loose piece of tile prior to full grout application.
High Gloss Relief
V-2 – Slight variation where there may be differences in texture and/or shade within similar colors.
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy