Glazed Thin Brick Light Green
$2.50 per piece
Size : 2.5″x8″
Finish : Gloss
Texture : Smooth
Variation : V-3 (Moderate Variation)
Lead time : Made to order. Ships from warehouse within 3-4 weeks.
Sample : Sample Available Immediately. Please add at least 4 samples to cart to see color/texture variations.
The rich green glaze over the terra-cotta clay body creates a depth that simulates a serene body of water. It can transform from moody to serene to energizing with the right compliments. Can be installed with the ease of regular tile installation.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
- Product Details
- Possible Layouts
- Resources & Specifications
- Returns & Shipping
What is Glazed Thin Brick?
Glazed Thin Brick Light Green, is the perfectly imperfect, durable, and timeless subway tile trend. It is certainly an incredibly beautiful addition to a residential or commercial project. Did you know that Clay Imports was the first company in the world to glaze Saltillo tile? For more than 300 years, people have been firing Saltillo in Mexico, but three years ago we asked how one could go about glazing. Thus, we took glazing technology from Morocco and brought it to Saltillo! Want to know more about Glazed Thin Brick? Please read Let’s talk Glazed Thin Brick.
Size and color options?
Our Glazed Thin Brick is approximately 2.5″ wide x 8″ long or 3” wide x 12” long. And, it is thinner than regular brick pavers, just about 1/2” thick. Are you looking for another color than Glazed Thin Brick Light Green? No problem! Color options are plentiful and range from soothing neutrals to rich jewel tones: just choose from any of these colors. To move forward, please contact us or chat with us online.
Important Installation Note
High variation in size, color and texture are inherent to Glazed Thin Brick Light Green. For a natural, well blended finish, Clay Imports recommends mixing your tiles prior to installation – Remove all tiles from the box, lay them out and blend them. Expect to find a few pieces of tile with glaze chips. Though you can sort these tiles out and use them for cuts, including tiles with chips, flakes and irregularities will emphasize the handcrafted look of your installation. Please read our glazed thin brick installation guideline prior to installation.
- Though this product works well in wet areas such as showers and backsplashes, prior to installation, the unglazed back of your tile is susceptible to absorbing moisture. Until you are ready to install, do not let your tile to get wet.
- For applications which you prefer the natural pits on the face of glazed Saltillo tile to NOT be grouted. The recommended technique will utilize a grout bag to apply grout directly to the joints only and not to the face of these tiles. As with all installations, it is recommend to test you’re grouting technique on a small area before grouting an entire installation.
2.5" x 8"
1 square foot = 7 pieces
V-3 – Moderate variation where the color on one tile will be indicative of colors in other tiles; however, the amount of color on each may vary.
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Resources & Specifications
Returns & Shipping
- In stock orders placed during Monday-Friday will ship out within 3-5 business days after they are placed. Please contact us if you are in need of a faster turnaround time.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy
Design: Demilio Design
Photography: Margaret Wright