Glazed Square Sea Salt
$4.00 per piece
Size : 6″x6″
Finish : Matte
Texture : Smooth
Variation : V-3 (Moderate Variation)
Lead time : Made to order. Ships from warehouse within 2-3 weeks.
Sample : Sample Available Immediately. Please add at least 4 samples to cart to see color variation.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
Important Installation Note
High variation in size, color and texture are inherent to Glazed Square Sea Salt. For a natural, well blended finish, Clay Imports recommends mixing your tiles prior to installation – Remove all tiles from the box, lay them out and blend them. Expect to find a few pieces of tile with glaze chips. Though you can sort these tiles out and use them for cuts, including tiles with chips, flakes and irregularities will emphasize the handcrafted look of your installation. Please read our glazed thin brick installation guideline prior to installation.
- Though this product works well in wet areas such as showers and backsplashes, prior to installation, the unglazed back of your tile is susceptible to absorbing moisture. Until you are ready to install, do not let your tile to get wet.
- For applications which you prefer the natural pits on the face of glazed Saltillo tile to NOT be grouted. The recommended technique will utilize a grout bag to apply grout directly to the joints only and not to the face of these tiles. As with all installations, it is recommend to test you’re grouting technique on a small area before grouting an entire installation.
1 square foot = 4 pieces
V-3 – Moderate variation where the color on one tile will be indicative of colors in other tiles; however, the amount of color on each may vary.
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Resources & Specifications
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy