Glazed Hex White
$1.60 per piece
Size : point to point 4.2” + side to side 2.2”
Finish : High Gloss, Matte
Texture : Distressed
Variation : V-3 (Moderate Variation)
Sample : Sample Available Immediately. Please add at least 4 samples to cart to see color/texture variations.
What is Glazed Hexagon?
Glazed Hex White, is the perfectly imperfect, durable, and unique shape but simple enough to blend into a design. It is certainly an incredibly beautiful addition to a residential or commercial project. Did you know that Clay Imports was the first company in the world to glaze Saltillo tile? For more than 300 years, people have been firing Saltillo in Mexico, but three years ago we asked how one could go about glazing. Thus, we took glazing technology from Morocco and brought it to Saltillo!
Size and color options?
Our Glazed Hexagon is approximately 4.2” from point to point and 2.2” from side to side. It is available in a variety of sizes, starting from 4″ and 6″ hexagon tiles and going up to 8″ tiles. Are you looking for another color than Glazed Hex White? No problem! Color options are plentiful and range from soothing neutrals to rich jewel tones: just choose from any of these colors. To move forward, please contact us or chat with us online.
Important Installation Note
High variation in size, color and texture are inherent to Glazed Hex White. For a natural, well blended finish, Clay Imports recommends mixing your tiles prior to installation – Remove all tiles from the box, lay them out and blend them. Expect to find a few pieces of tile with glaze chips. Though you can sort these tiles out and use them for cuts, including tiles with chips, flakes and irregularities will emphasize the handcrafted look of your installation. Please read our glazed hexagon installation guideline prior to installation.
- Though this product works well in wet areas such as showers and backsplashes, prior to installation, the unglazed back of your tile is susceptible to absorbing moisture. Until you are ready to install, do not let your tile to get wet.
point to point 4.2” + side to side 2.2”
High Gloss, Matte
1 square foot = 12 pieces
V-3 – Moderate variation where the color on one tile will be indicative of colors in other tiles; however, the amount of color on each may vary.
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy
Design: Endy T. Levin
Installation: The Tile Press