Glazed Circle+Rombo Combo Noir Black
$25.00 per combo
The Glazed Circle+Rombo Combo is a 2-tile pattern. 1 SF requires 1 pc of Circle & 2 pcs of Rombo.
Finish : mix of matte and semigloss pieces (very high variation)
Texture : Smooth
Variation : V-3 (Moderate Variation)
Lead time : In stock in Austin. Ships from warehouse within 3-5 business days.
Sample : Sample available Immediately. To see full pattern, please order 1 combo.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
Size and color options?
Are you looking for another color than Noir Black? No problem! Color options are plentiful and range from soothing neutrals to rich jewel tones: just choose from any of these colors. To move forward, please contact us or chat with us online.
Important Installation Note
High variation in size, color and texture are inherent to Glazed Circle+Rombo Combo Noir Black. For a natural, well blended finish, Clay Imports recommends mixing your tiles prior to installation – Remove all tiles from the box, lay them out and blend them. Expect to find a few pieces of tile with glaze chips. Though you can sort these tiles out and use them for cuts, including tiles with chips, flakes and irregularities will emphasize the handcrafted look of your installation. Please read our glazed saltillo tile installation guideline prior to installation.
- Though this product works well in wet areas such as showers and backsplashes, prior to installation, the unglazed back of your tile is susceptible to absorbing moisture. Until you are ready to install, do not let your tile to get wet.
Semi Gloss Sheen
1 square foot = 3 pieces
V-3 – Moderate variation where the color on one tile will be indicative of colors in other tiles; however, the amount of color on each may vary.
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Resources & Specifications
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy