Antique Diamond Pure Matte Sealed
$2.00 per piece
Size : 8″
Finish : Pre-sealed, Pure Matte Sealed
Installation note: Additional sealing is required. Read sealing guide here.
Texture : Hand-Textured & Non-Slip surface
Variation : V-3 (Moderate variation)
Lead time : In stock in Austin. Ship from warehouse within 3-5 business days.
Sample : Sample Available Immediately. Please add at least 3-4 samples to cart to see color/texture variations.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
What is Antique Saltillo tile?
Antique Diamond Matte Sealed is traditional Saltillo Tile with a rustic texture sourced exclusively from Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico. They are produced of pure natural clay and are 100% handmade and available in many shapes and sizes, ranging from 4 inch hexagons to 18” squares.
- The rugged or distressed surface allows for a century-old look right out of the box.
- Antique Saltillo has a higher slip resistance than traditional Saltillo Tile.
- Due to the handmade production process, Saltillo tiles vary in size and thickness from piece to piece.
- Rated high in color and texture variation.
It’s an authentic terra-cotta artisanal craft-good. From kitchen backsplashes to patio floors, Saltillo tiles work well in almost any application. Want to more about Saltillo tile? Please read Let’s talk Saltillo Tile.
Important Installation Note
Antique Diamond Matte Sealed tiles show variation in colors and textures; these tiles will not be identical piece to piece. This is a result of the handmade process. If properly installed, Saltillo tiles will result in a beautiful, durable, easy to maintain surface that can be enjoyed for many years. Please read our Saltillo tile installation guideline prior to installation. PLEASE CONFIRM that your tile is pre-sealed. Though pre-sealed tiles do not require further sealing, using a conventional “grout release” will increase the efficiency of grout application. We recommended to apply a grout test on a loose piece of tile prior to full grout application.
- We suggested that mix tiles from different boxes during setting to produce a beautiful and natural appearance.
- Note that grout will adhere as a permanent fixture to the surface texture. Consider the above when selecting your grout color.
- This tile requires additional sealing. Read sealing guide here.
Hand-textured & Non-slip surface, Matte
1 square foot = 7.65 pieces
V-3 – Moderate variation where the color on one tile will be indicative of colors in other tiles; however, the amount of color on each may vary.
Suitable for floors, walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Resources & Specifications
Returns & Shipping
- In stock orders placed during Monday-Friday will ship out within 3-5 business days after they are placed. Please contact us if you are in need of a faster turnaround time.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy