Abanico Aqua Crackle Clay
$3.50 per piece
Size : 6″
Finish : High Gloss
Texture : Smooth
Variation : High
Lead time : In stock in Austin. Ships from warehouse within 3-5 business days.
Sample : Available Immediately. Please add at least 4 samples to cart to see color variation.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
- Product Details
- Possible Layouts
- Resources & Specifications
- Returns & Shipping
What is Abanico Clay tile?
Abanico tiles (also know as fan tiles, scallop tiles, or fish scale tiles) are an incredibly beautiful addition to a residential or commercial project. The streamlined and aerodynamic form creates stunning movement and uninterrupted flow. These beauties will make your backsplash, fireplace, shower or bathroom wall stand out. The 1920s Art Deco era popularized this pattern in interior design and its appearance on tiled spaces can be admired in many places across the world. We handcraft the Abanico Aqua Crackle Clay in the small town of Dolores Hidalgo, Mexico, just outside of San Miguel de Allende.
Size and color options?
Our Abanico Aqua Crackle Clay comes in 4″ or 6″. Are you looking for another color than Abanico Aqua Crackle Clay? No problem! Color options are plentiful and range from soothing neutrals to rich jewel tones: just choose from any of these colors. To move forward, please contact us or chat with us online.
Important Installation Note
For a natural, well blended finish, Clay Imports recommends mixing your tiles prior to installation. Remove all tiles from the box, lay them out and blend them. Expect to find a few pieces of tile with glaze chips. Though you can sort these tiles out and use them for cuts, including tiles with chips, flakes and irregularities will emphasize the handcrafted look of your installation. Please read our Encaustic Clay Installation Roadmap prior to installation.
- Though this product works well in wet areas such as showers and backsplashes, prior to installation, the unglazed back of your tile is susceptible to absorbing moisture. Until you are ready to install, do not let your tile to get wet.
1 square foot = 7.5 pieces
Suitable for floors, walls, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Resources & Specifications
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy
Design: High Contrast Design House
Photography: Shelby Sorrel