807 White Matte
$2.10 per piece
Size : 4″x4″
Finish : Matte
Texture : Smooth
Variation : High
Lead time : Made to order. Ships from warehouse within 6-8 weeks.
Sample : No immediate sample available – contact us for more info.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
What is Zellige Tile?
Zellige’ is the Arabic word for ‘baked tile’. The production process is 600 years old and the craftsmanship has hardly changed to date. The best-known characteristics of the zellige tiles are the beautiful color nuances and the hand-molded and cut character. In other words, zellige tile is one of the most distressed, irregular and unpredictable materials available within the tile industry. What you should keep in mind to use 807 White Matte Zellige Tile for your project? Please read below!
- No two tiles are alike.
- No two tiles are in the exact same hue.
- Expect to receive some tiles that are cracked, pitted through glaze surface and contain crazing.
- Suitable for a tight install which results in nearly invisible grout joint. No dirty grout!
- Perfect Imperfection. It is not ideal for perfectionists.
Size and shape options?
807 White Matte Zellige Tile is available in a selection of sizes and shapes that will make your project shine. For example, Diamond, Thin Brick, Hexagon, Abanico, Star and Cross, Triangle and ect. Do you have a size and shape in mind for your project but can not find on our website? Do not worry! We are here to help. Please contact us or chat with us online.
Important Installation Note
High variation in size, color and texture are inherent to 807 White Matte Zellige Tile. For a natural, well blended finish, Clay Imports recommends mixing your tiles prior to installation – Remove all tiles from the box, lay them out and blend them. Please note that Zellige tiles are not easy to install or easy to care for due to the fragility and unconventional nature of Zellige tile. The level of quality for Zellige is rather subjective and determined very much on the individual that is installing the tile. For best results, seek out an expert familiar with the tile.
1 square foot = 9 pieces
|Recommended Grout Joint Size|
Suitable for walls, showers, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, exterior kitchens, exterior showers, etc. Also suitable for commercial use in restaurants or bars.
Returns & Shipping
- Did you order In stock Tile?
– If you selected “Local Pick Up”, you’ll receive an email when your order is available for pickup.
– If you selected “UPS or LTL Freight”, you will receive tracking information when it has shipped out. Please note, orders will be packed within 3-5 business days from the date payment was received.
- Did you order Made to order Tile?
– If the order was placed online, lead times will be provided on the product page. If you placed an order with a team member, please refer to the lead time provided on your invoice. Made to order tiles will be produced within the lead time provided.
- Return and Cancellation Policy – We do not accept returns of any of our products. Please read our policy prior to placing an order.
- Shipping Policy
Design by Kelsey Orr Harp