Size : 8"
Finish : Semi Gloss
Texture : Smooth
Variation : V-2 (Slight Variation)
Lead time : Made to order. Ships from warehouse within 6-8 weeks
Sample : Sample Available Immediately.
This delicate Loop pattern will flow beautifully across the floor, with sunny yellow taking center stage. This fun vibrant design will look amazing all year round.
- Please input your needed square footage in the box below. We recommend adding an additional 15% to your actual area to account for overage, cuts and waste.
What is Encaustic Pattern Clay Tile?
Clay Imports developed our “Encaustic Pattern Clay” line, to simulate the look of cement tiles immediately following installation, with a mild sheen - like the Loop Tile. We produced this line by applying a decorative glaze layer on top of a durable clay body then firing the tile at a high temperature. The firing process makes this produce resilient to moisture absorption. Therefore, they do not need to be sealed (low maintenance tile) and will not patina. Though they are also handmade and include great handmade characteristics, they are easier to care for than popular cement tiles
and significantly easier to installer. If you are looking for a low maintenance tile, then go with Encaustic Pattern Clay.
- No sealing required
- No staining
- Low maintenance
- Compatible with transitioning to other flooring materials.
- Only 3/8" tile body thickness
- An overall size tolerance is less than 2mm
Important Installation Note
Encaustic CLAY tiles show variation in colors and design; these tiles will not be identical piece to piece. This is a result of the handmade process and the nature of glaze firing. If properly installed, Encaustic CLAY tiles will result in a beautiful, durable, easy to maintain surface that can be enjoyed for many years. Please read our encaustic pattern clay installation guideline
prior to installation.
- Mixing tiles from different boxes during setting is suggested to produce a beautiful and natural appearance.
- WE ADVISE AGAINST USING BLACK GROUT