Tide unsealed 6"
- Interior floors, walls, mudrooms, kitchen islands, entryway, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, showers, steam rooms, decorative walls and bathroom floors.
- Commercial and high traffic areas such as restaurants, bars and offices.
- Stair risers.
- Some outdoor applications, such as, patio floors under a covered area. Outdoor kitchens and showers in warmer climates and most areas not directly exposed to freezing conditions.
Avoid use in
- Areas exposed to freezing conditions, sloped floors in wet areas, stair treads and commercial kitchens.
The Horizon tile collection can also be purchased as an unfinished terracotta. Meaning that the Clay body can be left unglazed. Unglazed terracotta tiles can offer certain characteristics not found in glazed tiles, such as higher color variation, muted tones and a grainy texture. However, it’s important to understand that the following about unglazed terracotta tiles:
They require sealing. Depending on the specific sealer used, sealing terracotta can darken or change the color and sheen of the tile surface.
- They will continually change in color and sheen. As terracotta tiles are used, the surface will naturally wear.
- Learn more about how to seal unsealed tiles here.
Grout & Trim
Grout Product and Color
We recommend Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA 38 Avalanche.
For the best look and easier installation, we recommend grout spacing between 1/4”-1/8”.
For a clean and contemporary look, we recommend Schluter Schiene Satin Anodized Aluminium - 3/4". This sleek metal trim is paintable and available in various finish options.
For additional information on Schluter options, email us at email@example.com!