- Interior floors, walls, mudrooms, kitchen islands, entryways, backsplashes, fireplace surrounds, bathroom floors, and decorative walls.
- Commercial and high-traffic areas such as restaurants, bars, and offices.
- Stair risers and stair treads.
- Some outdoor applications, such as patio floors under a covered area. Outdoor kitchens and showers in warmer climates and most areas not directly exposed to freezing conditions.
Avoid use in
- Areas exposed to harsh freezing conditions, sloped floors in wet areas, and shower floors.
How it's made
Grout Product and Color
For a more traditional, larger grout joint style installation, consider using Saltillo specific gray grout . For a more conventional installation, we recommend Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA . For additional information, please read our blog .
Depending on the desired look, you can use grout joint spacers up to ¾.” We recommend a minimum spacing of 1/4”. For additional information, please read our blog .