A LOOK THAT'S SURE TO MAKE A SPLASH
Waterline tiles by Clay Imports bring a unique flair to your pool with modern, colorful tile designs. Offering a more diverse selection than traditional mosaic glass tile, you can make transform your space and make a bold statement.
V2 SLIGHT VARIATION: You’ll notice clearly distinguishable differences in texture and/or pattern within similar colors.
SHEEN l Texture
GLOSS: Our Pool Waterline tile is coated creating a shiny finish.
First, decide what type of look want for your space.
For a Monochrome look:
Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA 38 Avalanche
For a Contrasting look:
Mapei Ultracolor Plus FA 09 Gray
Grout spacing for clay tile can range from 1/8" to 1/2". When working with clay tiles, it is important to consider the size variation. A smaller grout joint can lead to uneven grout lines, so opting for larger grout lines can make the installation process easier.
Seal every tile piece with an adequate penetrating sealer. We recommend Prime-A-Pell 200.
These high-dense, high-fired clay body tiles are resistant to damage from freezing conditions and unharmed by swimming pool chemicals.
If properly installed, this product will last for decades. For best results, follow our installation guide below and read the FAQ below.
- We fire the Swimming Pool Waterline Tiles at a much higher temperature than our standard Handmade Clay Tiles, which makes them more dense and less susceptible to moisture absorption.
- If properly installed, this product will endure decades of use. For best results, follow our wet area installation guide. However, since Clay Imports Swimming Pool Waterline Tiles are handmade, expect patina and slight crazing. These characteristics are aesthetic and will not interfere with the integrity of the tiles.
- Though our dense, high-fired clay tiles have been installed in fountains and swimming pools without any issues, we advise you to take extra precautions when installing these tiles in a submerged application.
- Yes, you can install this product in a fountain. However, much like swimming pool waterline applications, expect patina and slight crazing.
- If properly installed, this product will endure decades of use. For best results, follow our wet area installation guide.
- Since installation of tile largely determines the integrity of the project and the tile itself, Clay imports does not warranty this product and is not responsible for dissatisfaction of material following installation. Please inspect all tile upon receipt and notify us immediately if you have any quality concerns.
- This guide is meant to serve as a general resource. Because each project is unique, consult your tile installer before installing your tile.
- Yes, you can choose custom colors, or even a custom pattern. You can pick shades from our gloss color palette.
- Our team at email@example.com will be happy to provide renderings, and customization assistance.
- We strongly recommend ordering a sample kit prior to placing a custom order, to ensure that this special product is exactly as you desire! Please allow additional lead-time and customization upcharges for custom orders.