Join Clay Imports and Stampworthy Goods for an immersive tile and ceramics experience in San Miguel de Allende, Mexico from February 6-10, 2019.
- Welcome dinner & drinks with local chef in a private home
Tile Painting Workshop
- Clay Imports Tiles & Tacos: Tile painting workshop with taco lunch included
Tile & Ceramics Tour
- Clay Imports Tile and Ceramics Workshop
- Lunch and wine tasting at a Guanajuato Winery
Architectural & Design Walking Tour
- Insider walking tour to learn about the architecture and design of the vibrant San Miguel
Your stay includes homemade breakfast, happy hour on the terrace, and evening dessert hour. On site is a state-of-the-art chef’s teaching kitchen, as well as a full-service coffee shop and wine bar offering a curated selection of rare wines.
Guests enjoy 24-hour access to the Hotel Amparo private lounge area, a fully-stocked honor bar, and unparalleled concierge services capable of tailoring stays for the most discerning of parties. Hotel Amparo is conveniently located within the Zona Centro Histórico, within a few minutes’ walk to the world-renowned Jardín Principal, the Plaza de la Soledad, and the Mercado de Artesanias.